среда, 3. септембар 2014.

Wes Welker speaks on suspension: "I'm as shocked as everyone"

Wes Welker has been suspended four games for violating the league's PED policy. Welker responded to the suspension Tuesday night in an email to the Denver Post.
Wes Welker responded to his suspension Tuesday, denying the use of performance-enhancing drugs or any drugs at all.
"I wouldn't have any idea where to get a Molly or what a Molly is," Welker said, in response to a report by PFT that the receiver took the recreational drug at the Kentucky Derby. "That's a joke. I don't do marijuana, I don't do drugs. I don't do any drugs."
Here are Wes Welker's comments to the Denver Post in full, excerpted (sic) below.








"I'm as shocked as everyone at todays news," Welker said in an e-mail to The Denver Post. "I want to make one thing abundantly clear: I would NEVER knowingly take a substance to gain a competitive advantage in any way. Anyone who has ever played a down with me, lifted a weight with me, even eaten a meal with me, knows that I focus purely on what I put in my body and on the hard work I put in year round to perform at the highest levels year-in and year-out. [...]
"I have never been concerned with the leagues performance enhancing or drug abuse policies because under no scenario would they ever apply to me, but I now know, that (drug-policy procedures) are clearly flawed, and I will do everything in my power to ensure they are corrected, so other individuals and teams aren't negatively affected so rashly like this. [...]"

Welker went on to thank Broncos fans for their support and mentioned winning a title for Broncos owner Pat Bowlen as one of his goals this season.
Thoughts on Welker's comments, Broncos Country?

Нема коментара:
Write коментара

Pics and Gifs

Pics and Gifs
Pics and Gifs

Labels